What is Tentsile E2?
A student centric school, where we provide the opportunity for students to use the English they have learned in the classroom in exciting activities at the end of each month! Learning English by using English.
Our activities are meant to help them internalize the English lessons and provide life experiences! In addition to English we focus on helping students with goal setting, problem solving and building their confidence.
Our end goal is to develop students into fluent English speakers who are confident, and have the ability to study abroad.
What Are The Advantages Of T.A. E2?
The main goal of the program is to have students learn English by using English through a variety of different activities. Each month has a theme. For example June’s theme is ‘camping’.
Throughout the month they will learn about camping and Tentsile tents, safety, and the Leave No Trace philosophy. For that month’s activity students will spend a Saturday at a campsite setting up tents and using what they have learned in class.
- Monthly program included in fee* (Standard 6 hour program)
- In Co-operation with 산바다스쿨, our monthly activities will have a professional outdoorsman be a mentor for the weekend (family and friends can join for an additional fee)
- Small class size to focus on the needs of each student.
- Our program fosters creativity and development of self confidence
- A strong focus on environmental education
Tentsile Asia E2 works in cooperation with Sanbada School, an outdoor experience school that has mentors in most outdoor activities. What does that mean for your child?
This year we are expecting to get approval from the government for Middle and high school students to take one of our weekend classes and they will get credit for their required extracurricular activities or volunteer hours.
The end goal of our school is to develop an environmentally aware student that is aware of global issues, that can articulate that in English. That student then will have a competitive advantage when going in for interviews
Tentsile Asia CEO
- Masters Degree in International Management (Colorado State University)
- Bachelors in Management
- TEFL certified
- American with 20+ years of teaching experience
- Busan University of Foreign Studies
- Dong-A University
- Avalon English Academy 4+ years
- Gijang County(JLS Jeonggweon)
- International YMCA, volunteered and created an environmental education program for schools in the capital region.
- Naval Firefighting Instructor
Who Would Be
Teaching My Child?
Regular cost: 300,000 KRW
- 16 hours of Native English Teacher
- 4 hours of online (at the school)
- 1, 8 hour activity at the end of each month. (Depending on age, these activities can be longer, Summer time we will do an overnight camping experience in the tree tents)
- That totals 28 hours a month