The Stingray Tree Tent is one of a kind
Made with a spacious, triple hammock interior that keeps campers separated and comfortable, and a rip-resistant durable micro-mesh that shields you from insects overhead. The tent is accessed via a floor hatch in the centre and a large front door.
With straps holding the Stingray aloft, it can be suspended between just about anything…trees, trucks, boulders, you name it. It has a removable rain fly for unbeatable views and superior protection, which can be pegged out to the ground, creating a large 160ft²/ 15m² of covered porch area.
- The Stingray Tree Tent can also become a multi-story camping base for six by setting up a Trillium underneath the tent. Check out the Trillium here.
- The rain fly flaps can be rolled and toggled out of the way above the front door, or folded under the tent and hooked to the central hatch creating a second windbreak and a thermal buffer –
- Once you have some experience with your Tentsile, you can save up to 2kg / 6lbs by dropping two ratchets from your system by using our WebLocks.
- Tent main body × 1
- Exclusive ratchet strap & belt × 3
- Stingray exclusive use rain fly sheet × 1
- Ratchet buckles and straps x3 (6m each)
- Heavy duty Screw type tent pegs and bungees x3
- Repair kit
- Spare pole